A temperature transmitter is an instrument that converts a temperature variable into a standardized output signal that can be transmitted. What are its main features? Many characteristics of temperature transmitters need to be understood when used so that they can make better use of their characteristics in production and use. Temperature transmitters are commonly divided into integrated temperature transmitters and smart temperature transmitters, so what are the main characteristics of smart temperature transmitters?
The characteristics of a smart temperature transmitter are:
1. The intrinsically safe thermocouple transmitter is not easily affected by the parasitic thermocouple and the resistance voltage drop and temperature drift along the wire.
2. For temperature transmitters, when the output resistance of the current source is large enough, the voltage induced by the magnetic field coupling into the wire loop will not have a significant impact, because the current caused by the interference source is very small, and the interference can be reduced by using twisted pair wires in general;
3. The capacitive interference of the digital temperature transmitter will cause a little error in the receiver resistance, but it is too small to produce a significant error;
4. Each single display device or recording device of the temperature transmitter can be switched between different channels with unequal wire lengths, and there is no difference in accuracy due to unequal wire lengths;
The temperature transmitter by CHENZHU, a professional company specializing in a safety automation system, also has certain protection functions:
1. Temperature transmitter input overload protection and output overcurrent limit protection;
2. Temperature transmitter output current long-term short-circuit protection;
3. Temperature transmitter two-wire port transient induced lightning and surge current TVS suppression protection;
4. Overvoltage limit protection of the working power supply of the temperature transmitter ≤ 35V, and reverse connection protection of the working power supply.